KGS Group Municipal Infrastructure Services
Our cities and towns are footprints of civilization. Over time, their essential details (roads, bridges, sewers and pipelines) erode, generating necessary requirements for replacement, renewal or rehabilitation. Municipalities may also require new infrastructure projects to enhance service to constituents.
KGS Group excels at assessing, planning, designing, supervising and managing municipal infrastructure project of any size and scope.
- WATER TREATMENT AND DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- WASTEWATER CONVEYANCE AND TREATMENT FACILITIES
- WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT
- PARKS AND RECREATION FACILITIES
- SUBDIVISION SERVICING AND LAND DRAINAGE
- URBAN STREET, RURAL ROADS AND HIGHWAYS, AIRPORT RUNWAYS